Saturday, December 12, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone, my assumption is that early on those of you who stumble upon this blog will know me and know at least a little bit about me and what I do. Regardless I suppose I'll briefly lay out my reason for this blog and what I hope to do with it. To those who don't know me, I'm a cg/3D artist. I have a pretty serious passion for anything 3D, be it video games, films, illustrations, even plain old product shots. I work for the NIH doing all kinds of science related animations and illustrations. I also have developed a passion for character design and have really set my personal focus to character work.

I want to use this blog to really just focus on all things related to 3D that I find interesting. Anything from movie and game reviews, to random thoughts about cg related news. Additionally I intend to use this blog to document many of the projects in which I'm involved. This includes NIH work, personal work, sketches, well pretty much anything I feel like posting.

I hope I can keep it interesting, I may also have to throw around some opinions about music as well but my intentions are to make this a CG blog. I'll probably be playing around with different layouts and styles and may end up moving this to my url timrozek.com in time. However it remains to be seen if I'll ever actually get around to throwing anything onto timrozek.com Currently there is nothing so don't waste your time looking.

Anyway, thanks for reading through my introduction. I look forward to getting this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment